Electrical BIM Technician
Position: Electrical BIM Technician position involved with the design of building electrical systems.
Description: Transforms initial rough system design using Revit building modeling software into working documents. Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Minimum of two year associate’s degree in related area
- Interest in power, lighting and telecommunications applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude with computer applications
- Energetic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Experience with Revit MEP software a plus.
- Modeling of building systems using Revit MEP software
- Coordination with Electrical and Mechanical Departments
- Miscellaneous Office Duties
Design Engineers provides Electrical and Mechanical Engineering design for the most challenging building projects. We are proactive, collaborative and tenacious problem solvers, energized by complex engineering challenges. We are specifically involved with the design of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, fire protection, lighting, power, and communications systems.
Interested applicants should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send via mail to:
Steve Foster, Business Manager
8801 Prairie View Lane SW, Suite 200
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404