Hiring Project Coordinator – Cedar Rapids
Position: The Project Coordinator position is involved with all stages of the project life cycle and routinely partners with project managers, technical staff, and accounting to complete non-technical administrative tasks associated with project management.
- Coordinate the appropriate creation of contracts, signatures, and other associated legal paperwork for projects.
- Develop and produce specifications documents for projects.
- Manage project-related paperwork/files by ensuring necessary materials are accurate, current, and properly filed.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of sub-consultant and client/contractor agreements.
- Assist Project Manager with project work plans in accordance with professional services agreement to ensure acceptable project setup to invoice and monitor project progress.
- Maintain project related data in the firm’s enterprise software.
- Track project Quality Control process.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff to ensure all administrative needs are met efficiently.
- Respond to phone inquiries and greet and instruct vendors as needed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Flexible demeanor with a diplomatic touch, pro-active thinker and communicator, positive attitude.
- Service-oriented personality with the ability to manage multiple tasks and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines; ability to work well under pressure without sacrificing quality.
- Problem solver
- An associate degree and two to five years of project coordination-related experience is required, preferably in an engineering, architecture, or other professional services industry.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Interested applicants should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.