HIRING BIM TECHNICIAN – Cedar Rapids
FULL or PART TIME AVAILABLE
Transforms building system designs and markups into detailed plans using Building Information Modeling software.
- Model building systems using Revit MEP software under the direction of an engineer or designer
- Coordinate layouts with all building disciplines under direction of a designer
- Create sheets including floor plans, system schematics, details, schedules, and notes
- Work with project team to meet deadlines
- Perform miscellaneous office duties
- Minimum of two-year associate degree in related area OR are working towards a two-year associate degree in a related area
- Knowledge of Revit MEP software
- Knowledge of Navisworks a plus
- Proactive, collaborative, tenacious and client-focused
- Energetic, highly motivated and self-directed with a strong work ethic
- Voracious appetite for learning
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interest in other disciplines with the goal of developing integrated designs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – must be able to understand and describe conceptual ideas verbally and in writing to co-workers
ABOUT DESIGN ENGINEERS
Design Engineers provides building system design for the complex building projects. We are specifically involved with the design of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, fire protection, lighting, power, and communications systems. We work in highly collaborative and tightly integrated teams both internally and with our clients. We are proactive, collaborative and tenacious problem solvers, energized by complex engineering challenges.
Interested applicants should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.