Hiring Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer, Cedar Rapids, Iowa & Madison, Wisconsin
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them.
- Undertake electrical systems design including power systems, lighting, fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Perform calculations for power and lighting systems.
- Provide direction to designers and BIM technicians for preparation of drawings detailing the design.
- Coordinate work with Clients and design team members of other disciplines.
- Create/prepare reports.
- Incorporate sustainable design methods.
- Proactive, collaborative, tenacious and client-focused.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Voracious appetite for learning.
- Strong interest in other disciplines with the goal of developing integrated designs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills – must be able to describe conceptual ideas verbally and in writing to clients and co-workers.
- Bachelors of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Experience with design of lighting, power, fire alarm and low voltage systems desired.
- Experience with SKM Power Tools, AGI32 and Revit desired.
Interested applicants should email resumes to DE Hiring.